I hate to tell you guys this, but I've never felt worse in my entire life. Let me tell you my story:
I had some exams in the past... and I screwed them up. No worries cause I am redoing them the two weeks to come. But here's the sucky part, right now I'm studying the most difficult subject I had this year for the first time and I can't seem to focus at all. Time isn't on my side either, cause I only have 4 days left to get it all in my head.
And to top it off, right now, just half an hour away from me is one of the best dance festivals this country has to offer.
To enlighten you on the matter:
- Yesterday I missed: Eric Prydz, Busy P, Zombie Nation, Simian MD & La Roux.
- Today I am missing: Vitalic, Squarepusher, Phoenix, Bloody Beatroots, The Count & Sinden, Fake Blood & Mothaf***ing KRAFTWERK
- Tomorrow I will miss: 50 cent, Klaxons, Dave Clarke, Tocadisco, Ellen Alien & Rusko
Can you believe me when I tell you all, I have this sickening feeling in my chest.
So to try and lighten the mood a bit (especially for myself) I will post the funniest song ever made (and I'm affraid it wasn't intentional).
Everything is so wrong:
- The costumes: 100 dollars at a costume shop
- The hair: less than 5 dollars at the local barber shop
- The 80's synth: stolen from a talented artist back in the days
- But the vocals, oh those vocals: Priceless
Please cheer me up a bit.
Enjoy, Mr. Brown